I. Prices and payment
1. FREE TRIAL LESSON! You can request a 30 min live lesson to try our service! Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your order is an offer to purchase Online Course Services from us. The Online Course Service will be made available to you once your payment has been authorized and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make authorized payment for the Online Course Service. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Online Course Service to you without giving any reason.
3. The fee for the Online Course Service is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on atlantaspanish.com. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the Online Course Service until the fee has been paid.
4. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
5. Your credit/ debit card details are not handled by Atlanta Spanish Immersion.
All payment and all credit card handling is through the third party, QuickBooks or PayPal Inc. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
1. Within 48 hours of purchase (during the working week), a confirmation email will be sent to the customer acknowledging payment and successful enrollment in the course.
2. Within one week before the announced course start date, customers will be
notified by email of an online URL where the course materials will be located. Customers will be required to create a username and password for logging into the site and accessing the course content.
3. New course content will be delivered weekly as per the topic outline. Users will have access to previous week’s course material until the end of the course.
4. We will stay in touch with you using 2 channels: email /WhatsApp. In case the
internet connection is not proper, the teacher immediately will be in touch via WhatsApp to notify how to proceed.
III. Using the Online Course Service
1. Please read the description for the Online Course Service carefully before placing your order.
2. ASI warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will
use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and
omissions do occur and ASI does not give any other warranties in respect of the
Online Course Service.
3. ASI is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. ASI reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service if it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
IV. Cancellation policy/Refunds
1. Cancellations are available for students of the Online Course only with 24 hours before the class. It is important that the student notify the teacher & online courses coordinator (email@example.com) via email for the cancellation. We can reschedule the lesson for a new date and time. The student can take a break during their course for 1 year from the date the lessons were purchased.
2.Classes cancelled without 24 hours of notice will not be rescheduled, we will consider the student as no-show.
3.We take the satisfaction of every student & teacher very seriously. There is no refund for any lessons already taken, but we are more than happy to find another teacher that the student will have success with.
V. Feedback on progress
4. We will send you during your course a feedback form to stay in touch and get to know more about your learning process with us.
5. We are always open all our contacts to get in touch in case you would like to present any ideas, suggestions, or inquiries to attend to your learning goals.
VI. Free Class Terms & Conditions
1. Please note that free trial classes with ASI may be recorded for record-keeping, quality assurance, and training purposes. By taking a free trial class with ASI, your consent to you and/or your student is recorded. Recordings will strictly be used for internal purposes and will not be made publicly available for advertising or other purposes without expressed consent from the party recorded.
2. If you choose to purchase classes after your free trial class, you or your student are not guaranteed to have your free trial class teacher. Additionally, by signing up for this trial you understand that the free class can be canceled or rescheduled on an as-needed basis.
Thank you so much for participating in our Online Spanish School! Your progress is our greatest priority. At any time please reach out to us if you not 100% satisfied with our lessons.
-ASI, Student Success Team